This is a quick fix sabzi for which ingredients are always at hand. It goes best with hot rotis and dal. Although the southie in me finds comfort in mixing it along with some dal and plain rice. This humble dish sometimes paves it path into dinner party menus for my veggie Jij or potato lovers. It can never go wrong. Try it, you will love it.
3 large potatoes
2 Tbsp Coriander Powder
2 tsp Aamchur Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Haldi Powder
Salt to taste
• This is one of those recipes where I usually dump everything into the pan and let it do its magic.
• Dice potatoes into cubes.
• Heat oil and put the potatoes in.
• Add all the masala powders and salt.
• On low heat cover and cook for around 20 minutes till done.
• Serve it hot. Kids love this.